Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yes I know! This is late. I'm lazy. Here is some pictures from Halloween.
We went to Disneyland a few times in October. It has been a great distraction when I'm feeling really homesick. I love candy corn. when I saw this giant one all I could think was, how long would it take me to eat it?












I bought a few pumpkins thinking it would be fun to carve Jack O' Lanterns. I didn't realize i'd be doing this all by myself but it was still fun, and now I can take 100% of the credit.


I made a Shaunish skull, Jack Skellington and a big dummy looking one.





I dressed up as Snow White as I promised the girls at Primrose I would. Shelby (my sis in law) dressed was Amy Winehouse. Shaun was Darth Vader and David was..... Himself.











On Halloween David and Shelby came over. We got sushi and then watched Bram Stoker's Dracula. We stopped by Wal-Mart first to get the movie and some goodies. I learned that my brother likes Willy Wonka's Bottle Caps just like me! It was really fun to hang out. Truthfully, it made me really homesick for the rest of the gang. I think I have adjusted a little more and I am excited to make candy houses with them soon!




















1 comment:

SamieeDee said...

LOVE the pictures!! you are the most perfect Snow White!!!