Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is the Place?

Well, where do I start? We have been in Oceanside now for 1 whole week. I don't even know what i'm doing with all this blogging business so be patient guys.

This is what is going on right now:

I have been playing tetris in the closet, bathroom, and garage with our boxes trying to avoid renting a storage unit. I think it's going pretty well. I have been looking casually for a job in my spare time but it seems they are all downtown and want you to have an established clientele......so nothing yet. I have been so tired!!!!! Does elevation change make you tired? Hmmm... I'll google that later.

Shaun has been really busy taking a scuba certification class with his brother Kevin. He is a great swimmer and a careful person by nature but it makes me a little nervous. I think it he will really like it once he's comfortable. I am considering snorkling........we will see.

Once I figure out the picture adding I will do that. Bye for now! -ginna

1 comment:

SamieeDee said...

you know I miss you guys terribly but I do hope you are happy whereever you are! I am looking forward to coming to visit and hearing about all of your new adventures!!

LOVE YOU!!!