
Shaun took this picture of us at La Jolla shores. We just figured out how to use the Sepia feature. It's sweet I think.
See what I made? I'm starting to sew and here is what i came up with yesterday.

Bag 1 took 2 days. I just used what fabric I had around for lining.

The buton isn't sewn on yet.

This is bag 3. It took 2 1/2 hours. See how good the pocket is?

Yay!

Bag #2 Is such cute fabric! It turned out beter than I thought it would. I did alot of seam ripping and redoing things to get it perfect.

Eureka! I did it! Do you like? Anyone want one? I need practice!
1 comment:
Hey! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your cute blog! I LOVE the bags! You are so talented at sewing...CRAZY! So, you're in Oceanside? We're here in Fountain Valley (Orange County). It would be so great to get together with you guys and David and Shelby sometime. I know we're a little bit of a distance away, but maybe we could come visit sometime. Let me know if you'd like an invite to our family blog also.
Hugs! Love, Ruthie
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday...sorry it's two months late. I always think about you on your birthday, cause it's always easy to remember since it's next to mine ;0)
Post a Comment